The Sanitas Coach App is suitable for people looking to prevent and/or manage high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and anyone who has problems sleeping. It also provides motivation to encourage users to reduce influenceable risk factors.
The Sanitas Coach App is geared towards people who...
- suffer from high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes and/or
- have an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease and/or
- have trouble sleeping and/or
- want to prevent cardiovascular disease
The Sanitas Coach App is not suitable in the following cases:
- Pregnancy: Do not use the app if you are pregnant or think that you might be pregnant.
- Underage: Do not use the app if you are under 18 years of age.
- Insufficient language skills: Do not use the app if there is anything in the instructions, guides or recommendations that you do not understand or if you do not have sufficient command of the language in which the Pathmate Coach is provided.
- People who have a severe visual impairment: Do not use the app if there is anything that you cannot read in the instructions, guides or recommendations.
- Do not use the sleep restriction if any of the following contraindications apply:
- Bipolar disorder
- Untreated hypersomnolence